07
2015
12

Car in the history of 7 December, Volkswagen acquired Porsche shares

    As we all know, Porsche and Volkswagen has a close relationship from beginning to end, if there is no successful birth of the Beatles, Ferdinand Porsche code does not create a Type 64's first Porsche car, because the latter uses include engine Beatles, including a large number of parts, which is why someone joked Porsche flatten a bit like the Beatles.

汽车之家ant; background-image: url(http://x.autoimg.cn/news/show20/1210/default_bg.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 50% 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat;"/>

汽车之家

汽车之家

汽车之家

汽车之家

汽车之家

    Before the phrase is just a joke, in 1933, when Hitler met with Ferdinand Porsche, I hope he can develop out of a common consumer has the ability to purchase the "national car." At the time, Hitler proposed requirement is the "national car" can take two adults and three children and their luggage, and the vehicle can reach a top speed of 100km / h, the most critical is that the "national car" the price is not high at 1000 marks.

汽车之家

汽车之家

汽车之家

汽车之家

    Although the "national car" project was terminated by the Second World War, the post-war name Kafei called "national car" has become the best-selling car after the war and quickly swept the globe. In 1946, Porsche design company moved to Austria, his son Ferry Porsche and his sister · Louise Piech to join the company. Under the leadership of Ferry Porsche · Porsche began to build their own first Porsche 356 models, of course, the car 40% of the parts from the Volkswagen Beetle.

汽车之家

汽车之家

汽车之家

    Early in 1951, Ferdinand Porsche died due to stroke, before dying, he handed his son and daughter Luis Felli two company shares power of attorney, I hope they work together will own glory in the automotive sector continues, son Felli Pohl homes get 60% stake in Porsche cars, daughter Louise Piech get the remaining 40%.

    Perhaps attentive friends will find, why not Volkswagen's shares split? Many people think that the public is founded by Ferdinand Porsche, but this car actually belonged to the German government-owned company, Ferdinand Porsche just successfully created a Beetle, Porsche family has always believed that Volkswagen should belong to all of them the companies say that the scores can be planted at this time.

    Time flies, since 2005, Porsche began acquiring VW shares, though most people in Germany have expressed their support, but the acquisition of awful Tunxiang always feels impossible. Due Porsche contemplating the acquisition of shares when the public company, only to the US financial crisis, sharp decline in global sales of Porsche, led to the company funds strand breaks, then the bank does not agree to extend the Porsche nine billion euros of long-term commercial loans, which also led to Porsche plans to acquire VW shares failed.


汽车之家

汽车之家

    VW by Porsche at this time in deep dilemma, begin the role reversal, December 7, 2009, Volkswagen announced 3.9 billion euros to the price of the acquisition of the core sports car business Porsche (Porsche Automobil Holding SE) 49.9% of the shares, and is expected to announce the completion of its acquisition of Porsche in 2011. Eventually, the remaining 50.1 percent of Porsche AG shares in July 2012 was acquired by Volkswagen, Volkswagen takeover reversal really awful pretty.

« Previous Next »

评论列表:

1.qc9196  2015-12-07 14:16:30 回复该评论
good!

Comment:

◎Welcome to the discussion, please post your views here, share your opinion.